San Potente will guide you in your discovery of a region rich in history and culture...
• Umbria is an open-air museum with ancient ruins, world-renowned artistic masterpieces, exhibitions and international events.
• A region whose history dates back thousands of years: first Etruscan, then Roman, in the Middle Ages Umbria was the setting for struggles between dominions, leading to the erection of imposing castles and fortified cities such as Todi, Perugia, Gubbio and Spoleto that still today retain their proud nature and the splendour of their past.
• Giotto, Pinturicchio, Perugino, Benozzo Gozzoli, and also contemporary artists such as Norberto and Burri. Umbria has inspired, and continues to inspire, internationally renowned master artists.
• The Umbrian Valley with its wealth of history, art and culture demonstrated by ancient road remains, churches with priceless treasures, springs dating from the Roman era and bridges, rocks, aqueducts and more...
• Umbria hosts a profusion of concerts and music festivals, such as Foligno’s Segni Barocchi and the Umbria Jazz festival in Perugia, as well as dance and theatre in the magnificent setting of the churches and piazzas of Spoleto.
For suggestions and personalised tourist routes, contact Ilaria at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org