Thinking of holidaying in Umbria?
Now is the perfect time at the San Potente holiday homes!
Make an early booking for 2017 by 28 February 2017 and SAVE 5%!
The offer is valid for week-long stays only, at any of our Umbria holiday rentals at any time of year.
- minimum stay: 1 week;
- arrival and departure day at your choice (except July and August);
- payment: 30% deposit (not refundable) at the time of reservation, remaining 70% upon arrival.
How to book
In order to take advange of this offer, please remind to insert the voucher code ‘EARLYBOOKING’ when you book through our secure booking system.
For further information, please call us on (+39)3351264096 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Offer may not be combined with other current promotions.