In search of nature? We suggest:
• The natural delights of Assisi’s Mount Subasio and its dense network of pathways filled with evocative landscapes. Don’t miss the view of the valley below, stretching from Spoleto to Perugia.
• The vineyards of Todi, Torgiano and Montefalco, stretching as far as the eye can see, and the soft Umbrian hills with their shimmering reflections. A magnificent spectacle of nature, particularly in the autumn.
• The picturesque hillside villages such as Collepino, Pettino and Vallo di Nera, untouched locations where time passes slowly in perfect harmony with the changing of the seasons. An invitation to relax, pure and simple.
• The wild, untouched nature of the Valnerina valley and the Sibillini National Park, the ideal location for mountain enthusiasts thanks to the numerous sports that may be enjoyed there such as rafting, rock climbing, free flight, mountain biking and horse riding.
• The Menotre Valley with its secret waterfalls and small hermitage at Pale, but also the Colfiorito educational park, particularly suitable for families with children, where you can birdwatch and discover the rich marsh vegetation.
• Cycling excursions in Umbria. In the hills of Assisi or Foligno, the valley or the mountains, Umbria’s tourist cycling routes allow you to enjoy unique atmospheres, landscapes and scents that can only truly be savoured at the slow pace of the bicycle.
For suggestions and personalised tourist routes, contact Ilaria at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org